Friday, October 4, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Day 1: Ring/Witch

So there's this thing that happens in October every year called Inktober. The basic premise is that you draw a single picture every day for the entire month, each based on a series of daily prompts. Some people go off the official main list, while others go off of alternate lists based on their interests.

I was vaguely aware of the event as my sister in law did a few over the years, and this year I decided to give it a go... only I used two different lists for my prompts: The official Inktober list, and the Obscure Creatures (read: monsters and spirits) list. That combination has made for some interesting challenges, but I think I've made pretty good use of them, especially considering I haven't drawn anything in over a decade.

If you're interested in seeing all of my "art" you can check out my Instagram. But you can see all of my crappy, gaming-related doodles here. I'll post them on the days I post on my Instagram, so you'll get them here with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment